Friday 26 July 2013

HONEY I'M HOME

So I've decided to start my blog again after an almost two year hiatus. For my first (new) post I thought I'd give you a little update on what I've been up to in the last two years.

I finished my MA in Fashion Journalism from London College of Fashion, creating a hair magazine called 'Rinse' for my final major project. This then lead on to various internships at AnOther magazine and Creative HEAD magazine before I became a freelance stylist and fashion writer.

Here are some examples of my styling work:








































































I run a website called The Girl Mag with friends that I met during my Masters degree. We post about fashion and music and have recently started to include photoshoots, which I have been styling.

I also recently won the Ideastap Innovators fund with my friend, photographer Hayley Benoit. Together we will be creating a collection of portraits based around the subject of inheritance, to be exhibited March/April 2014.

Lots of exciting things will be happening in the next year or so, which is why I have decided to start this blog again. To document my work, my interests and anything else that gets in the way.

1 comment:

  1. You know, I did wonder what happened to you. I always had your link saved on my blogs and checked back to see sometimes. Nice one though, well done graduating and getting straight into some decent stuff.

    Sounds like great progress, impressive.

    ReplyDelete