Thursday 26 September 2013

WITH A HAPPY REFRAIN, JUST SINGIN', SINGIN' IN THE RAIN





























It already feels like months ago, but earlier in the month Jordan and I stuffed our rucksacks full of pot noodles and glitter and headed to the Isle of Wight for Bestival's 10th Anniversary. Considering that the only other weekend festival I have ever been to was Leeds Festival, Bestival came as quite a shock to say the least. (Word of advice: If you're older than 17, don't go to Leeds Fest')

Keep fit trannies, getting lost in a forest in the early hours of the morning, John Cooper Clarke announcing that Alex Turner was his illegitimate child and, of course, the God that is Elton John, made for one of the best weekends ever. My only regret was not having enough time to make a costume for the Saturday and I was beyond jealous when admiring other people's. But bring on next year! I already have the papier mache at the ready.






5 comments:

  1. That big Lionel Richie is killer, what was he for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving your photos.. Can't belive that was at the start of this month. Time sure does fly.

    HELen

    pierrelecat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these pictures! I miss disposable cameras for this look on photos, reminds me of the 90's and my dead tamagotchi- off topic, sorry. Anyway, I want to be friends, you look cool.

    Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these photos so much! Your sunglasses are amazing <3

    xo
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a great venue!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete