Sunday 6 October 2013

BEYOND THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD






























This is a recent outfit I wore for drinks with a couple of friends from work. I was recently offered a new job and in a week's time, when I start this new job, everything is going to change. These two friends have become really important in my life and I am going to miss them so much. I also apologise for the gormless look in my eyes. This was after the wine.

Coat: Topshop, Angora top: Orla Keily, Jeans: Topshop, Bag: Urban Outfitters, Shoes: Doc Martens, Brooch: belonged to my great grandma


 

6 comments:

  1. Best of luck with the new job, can you say what it is?


    Buckets & Spades

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Going to wait until after my month probation period before I announce it I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They didn't turn out too badly considering! I like the bleached out effect. And thank you for your sweet words but, fear not, you shall not get rid of me easily! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the coat!
    Good luck with the job :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love your personal style, always great styling and authentic!

    Much love xxx
    http://www.christinanista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty outfit, I love the detail of the broach :)

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete